Now Available for Pre-Order:Professional SharePoint 2013 Scorecards, Dashboards, and Visualization
It’s very exciting to finish yet another book project on SharePoint 2013 with more emphasis on methodologies and business strategies you need to know for using balance scorecards, information dashboards, and data visualization.
The book has been divided into two sections. The first half of the book explains the basics of reporting and data gathering techniques. The second half shows how to actually create eye-catching, effective solutions with the tools available in SharePoint 2013.
- Provides an overview of Business Intelligence (BI)
- Explains how to import your data into a common data model and deliver data to business users by creating a semantic layer
- Addresses self service BI with Excel and PowerPivot and reporting solutions with Access Services and Visio Services
- Walks you through creating SharePoint 2013 BI solutions using Azure
- Looks at creating score cards and dashboards using PerformancePoint
You can pre-order this book here.